Hey guys. I’ve started doing quarterly TBRs instead of monthly because I found with monthly TBRs I would end up not reading any of the books I had planned to and I would end up reading anything else. With the quarterly TBRs I feel more freedom to read what I want while still reading my TBR books. Anyway, here is my Autumn TBR.
Hey guys. I decided to do the Booktubeathon this year, so I thought I’d share my TBR with you. The Booktubeathon is a week long readathon, starting on Monday the 24th of July and ending on Sunday the 30th of July. There are 7 reading challenges. I’ve listed them below along with the book I’m planning to read for each challenge. If you want to know more about the Booktubeathon, all the information is on the Booktubeathon youtube channel here.
Hey guys. Today I am sharing my November TBR. I feel like it might be a tiny bit ambition, especially considering two of the books are over 500 pages, but I have already finished two books this month so I’m hoping I’ll be able to get to them all.
Hi guys. I am here today with my September TBR. I’m not sure how much I’ll be able to read this month because September looks like its going to be really busy for me, but I’m hoping I’ll still be able to read all the books on my TBR. Here are the books I plan to read:
Hello guys. Today I bring you my July TBR. I don’t know if I will actually get through all of these this month. I want to, but I have been borrowing a lot of graphic novels from the library lately so I don’t know what will happen this month.
Hello everyone 🙂 Welcome to my April TBR. Here are the books I plan to read this month:
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. I have friends who want me to read this.
- The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells. This was my TBR jar pick for the month.
- Raven’s Gate by Anthony Horowitz. My friend lent this to me ages ago and I still haven’t read it so I am going to this month.
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. Heard nothing but good about this so I’m really excited to read it 🙂
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare. I’ve actually read I think six of them, I just really want to read the rest.
- The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton. I am so excited to read this.
- Bringing Up Mike by Mark Duncan. I got this book for review last year and I keep putting it off because the cover is really ugly… I know that’s not a great reason… But I plan to finally read it this month.
These are just books I want to read this month, I don’t actually think I’ll read them all because I have a lot of work to do for college still, although I do have a two week holiday this month so you never know.
Hello my friends 🙂 I have decided that I might start doing monthly TBR posts, I don’t know if this will last, but I will try and make sure it does. Anyway, here are the books I plan to read this month: