Hey guys. Welcome to this weeks Top Ten Tuesday. The topic this week is Top Ten ALL TIME Favorite Authors. I think I can just about narrow it down to 10… 🙂
- Cassandra Clare. She is my number one favourite author. I can’t really remember, but I think City of Bones was the book that REALLY got me into reading. Like, I’ve always liked reading, but City of Bones got me into the level of reading I do today, I guess.
- Matthew Reilly. He is a very close second favourite author. My friend introduced me to his books and I love them. They are so action packed and fast paced.
- J.R.R. Tolkien. His writing is amazing. And his stories are amazing. I am obsessed.
- J.K. Rowling. I don’t think I need to explain this one 🙂
- Rainbow Rowell. Fangirl is literally about me and her other books are awesome.
- Richelle Mead. Vampire Academy and Bloodlines. Need I say more?
- Derek Landy. The Skulduggery Pleasant series is just so awesome and funny.
- Frances Hodgson Burnett. She wrote one of my favourite books ever (The Secret Garden), and even though its the only book I’ve read by her, I had to include her.
- Elizabeth Goudge. She wrote my other favourite book ever (The Little White Horse), and it is also the only book I’ve read by her, but once again I had to include her.
- Jenny Han. To All The Boy’s I’ve Loved Before was my second favourite book of 2014, and its also the only book I’ve read by her, but no one dislikes any of her other books so I’m confident I’ll like them too 🙂
So yes, that is my Top Ten Tuesday for this week. Feel free to leave any comments down below 🙂