Hello everyone 🙂 Welcome to my April TBR. Here are the books I plan to read this month:
- The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger. I have friends who want me to read this.
- The War of the Worlds by H.G. Wells. This was my TBR jar pick for the month.
- Raven’s Gate by Anthony Horowitz. My friend lent this to me ages ago and I still haven’t read it so I am going to this month.
- All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. Heard nothing but good about this so I’m really excited to read it 🙂
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare. I’ve actually read I think six of them, I just really want to read the rest.
- The Miniaturist by Jessie Burton. I am so excited to read this.
- Bringing Up Mike by Mark Duncan. I got this book for review last year and I keep putting it off because the cover is really ugly… I know that’s not a great reason… But I plan to finally read it this month.
These are just books I want to read this month, I don’t actually think I’ll read them all because I have a lot of work to do for college still, although I do have a two week holiday this month so you never know.