Hey guys! So I’ve seen this tag around loads on youtube and I really wanted to it, so I’m doing it 😀 If you haven’t heard of this tag, which I’m sure you probably have because its been around for a while, all you have to do it list the 5 biggest books on your shelf that you have read, and the 2 biggest books on your shelf that you haven’t read. You can find the tag creators video here. So yes, lets get started 🙂 My 5 biggest read books are:
- The Host by Stephanie Meyer. 617 pages. I didn’t think the Host would make the list. I didn’t realise it was long enough. Also I’m really looking forward to the release of the sequel, finally!
- Temple by Matthew Reilly. 689 pages. I don’t know why, but Temple took me ages to get to. It wasn’t because of the size, that’s for sure. but I have read it now and I loved it.
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare. 733 pages. I had been waiting for this book for 7 years so I was really happy that it was this big. And it was so good. I loved it. And Cassandra Clare is my favourite author 🙂
- Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. 754 pages. This book didn’t feel that long when I read it so I was actually quite surprised that it not only made this list, but that it is my second biggest read book.
- Inheritance by Christopher Paolini. 849 pages. I was not surprised that this is my biggest read book. Its just so big. I did enjoy reading it though.
And my 2 biggest unread books are:
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin. 985 pages. I accidentally bought this when I was trying to download a sample for my kindle, but I am interested in reading it, so I’m not really that bothered.
- Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. 1762 pages. I literally got this because it was free for kindle. I’m slightly too scared to read it.
So yes, that is my Big Books Tag. The only reason there is no Harry Potter on this list is because I don’t personally own the series. We have a family set but my parents decided to leave it in Australia when we came to England, otherwise it would definitely be on there. Feel free to comment down below your biggest read and unread books 🙂