Hey guys! So I’m participating in the End of 2014 Read-A-Thon in December. It actually doesn’t start for over two weeks yet, but I thought I would say something about it now so that you have time to sign up if you want to. There is a group for the Read-A-Thon on Goodreads, which I will link here, and it has information about the Read-A-Thon, and you can find more information about the Read-A-Thon here, but it goes for 12 days and there are daily challenges to do through out the Read-A-Thon, and I think there might be giveaways but I’m not sure.
Okay, so I thought I would share my TBR for the Read-A-Thon with you guys 🙂 Here it is:
- The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare
- Holes by Louis Sachar
- The Iron Trial by Cassandra Clare and Holly Black
- Half Bad by Sally Green
- This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell (For the ‘re-read a favourite of 2014’ challenge)
- Plus any books I get for Christmas that I feel like reading
This is just a vague idea at the moment… If I decide I want to read something else instead then I might pick that up. Who knows.
Most of my updates will be posted to my tumblr, but I’m thinking of doing a post about it here at the end, to let you guys know how it went.
So yeah. If you’re interested, go check it out, and if you decide to join it, maybe we could chat about it… Yeah…